Saturday, May 16, 2009

Looking for Fun with Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up somewhat early this morning, but Daddy had the day off from work, so Mommy and I very graciously let him sleep in a bit. Once he was up, he helped us tidy up the house in anticipation of Eric & Elizabeth & Lola & Olivia's arrival... we all had a nice lunch, and then Gammy stopped by to take Mommy flower shopping.

Daddy and I decided to go out on a 'date' together instead - first we drove out to sell some of his old CDs, and then we went to Starbucks and the bookstore. We then drove across the city and had a great time despite the traffic... telling jokes, making up games, and singing songs. We parked downtown and walked around, looking for something "fun" to do - I had a playground in mind. After getting sworn at by a drunken homeless guy and buying some CDs at a cool store, Daddy found something "fun" - the Vespa store! We pretended to be in the market for a scooter, and I tried on all the helmets. What a surprisingly good time!

We drove home, and it was clear to everyone how exhausted I was. I kept crying over the littlest thing, and just seemed to be having great difficulty in general. It was decided that I wouldn't stay up to wait for the Montreal crew's arrival... I was out like a light instead.

Listening to: The Eagles - One Of These Nights


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!