Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May The Fourth be With You

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool today - it was pretty good, as usual. Afterwards, we came home and hung out for a bit... and managed to avoid watching any television until after lunch! I helped Mommy plant a whole bunch of flowers outside, but managed to avoid doing anything that would get me very dirty... thus relegating me to watering-can duty. I played with some toys and stuff, too.

In the afternoon, I watched a little bit of television, and then went over to Gammy and Grandpa's and helped them prepare their dinner. I went home and helped Mommy cook dinner as well, and it was pretty delicious! As soon as we were finished, Mommy and Daddy took a walk around the block... I did a lot of starting and stopping on my bike.

When we got home, we discovered that the chicken carcass Mommy was boiling on the stove (to make stock) had burned, filling the house with the smell of burned Moroccan chicken. My room was too stinky to sleep in, so I got to sleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!