Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 'Presents'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke Daddy up really early so that we could make Mommy some mother's day flapjacks. I am happy to report that the flapjacks were not only edible, but kinda good. Go, Daddy! After we all finished eating, he went back to bed on the couch. I gave Mommy a present - I let her share the bucket of dinosaurs my Mommy gave me for Christmas.

We headed out for lunch, and ended up at a nice little nearby family restaurant. After a nice meal, I wanted to go to a farm, so we drove through the city to Forsyth Family Farm, one of last year's favourite destinations. We had a tractor ride, went for a walk in the enchanted forest, then came back and played with the animals. I got to take a newborn lamb for a walk... pretty neat! It was lots of fun.

We kinda lost track of time, and had to rush home to make our dinner reservations - Gammy and Grandpa met us at Mariachi's, where we all had a really nice Mexican dinner. Delicious! We came home, discovered that Basil had trashed the place while we were gone (He left Mommy a few Mother's Day 'presents'), and I REALLY fought going to bed.

Listening to: St. Vincent - Actor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!