Friday, May 01, 2009

Neglected Beach Scene

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We got even more rain today, unfortunately. Mommy wasn't exactly feeling well, either - something made way worse when she ate a couple of apples in the afternoon that she's pretty sure made her even sicker.

The two of us managed to watch some television, go outside, play some board games, do some arts and crafts, and even get some tidying done in the meantime. Mommy felt kinda bad when I put together a beach scene / diorama in my bedroom and she was too busy tidying the kitchen to come and look at it with me... but she made it up to me with a nice dinner and some more fun and games.

I invited Grandpa down to watch a puppet show in the afternoon, and renamed my pig puppet "Batman" despite the fact that everyone thinks 'Bill O'Reilly' is a funnier name.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!