Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Neighbour of all Tantrums

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nobody's really sure what was up with me today, but I was off from the get-go, and it just kinda put the rest of the day in a similar tone. At my swimming lesson this morning, I refused to get int he water, claiming it was too cold (which never stopped me before), and then I threw the Mother of all Tantrums (well... maybe just the Neighbour of all Tantrums) in the change room, getting me into some big trouble. I had a lot of toy and computer and TV privileges removed.

We kinda stayed home for the rest of the day - Daddy wasn't feeling well, plus it was nice to visit with Cool Uncle Gareth. Daddy and I took Gareth to his dentist's appointment, and then in the later afternoon, Mommy and Daddy and I took a bike ride through the park, which took a lot out of them.

Cool Uncle Gareth and Nee-Nee us all for a nice squid-filled Greek dinner at Gammy and Grandpa's, and then as has been the tradition for the past few nights, I've fallen asleep while Mommy read my dinosaur encyclopedia to me.

Listening to: The Boy Least Likely To - The Law of the Playground


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!