Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Mariticide

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took Basil to the vet for his annual checkup this morning. I was bored in the waiting room, but behaved myself and watched the other animals and stuff. I didn't like the part where he had to get a needle. After we came home, I found a fudgesicle stick that Daddy left sitting around... Mommy saw me with it, and since I'm allergic to milk (Daddy has to eat his fudgesicles in secret) she growled "I'm gonna kill your Dad!" which made me burst into tears - I begged her not to kill my Daddy! She apologized. This story makes Daddy love me even more.

To celebrate and encourage my fingernail-biting ban, Mommy took me to the toy store, where I picked out a cool blue Spinosaurus. In the afternoon Mommy and I practiced my reading and writing - I wrote "Little Bird Hop Row Pig Miss MAN dog Pop NOD" on a piece of paper which impressed the heck out of everyone.

Daddy was late coming home from work again, but he got home in time to say goodnight before I went to bed. I made sure Mommy didn't kill him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!