Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No More Blueberry Danishes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Two breakfasts this morning - afterwards, Mommy and I took a walk over to the bus stop so that we could hit the local farmer's market, which is now open once again for the season! Only once "we" got to the bus stop, "we" realized that "we" forgot our money. So... we went all the way home, got our money, went back to the bus stop, and took the bus to the farmers market!

I was sad that I couldn't have my customary danish (wheat allergy), but I had a good time picking out fruit and stuff, which I all but started eating before Mommy paid for it.

I had something of a testy afternoon - I wasn't really in the mood for gardening, so I dragged a lot of toys into the back yard and had a hard time getting back into the house. Oh well. Daddy read to me and played with me when he got home from work, and we had a nice dinner. So, no sweat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!