Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not Appropriate for Children

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Apparently the gods haven't been paying attention to the weather reports, because it wasn't supposed to be as gray and dreary as it was for most of the morning. Mommy and I were kinda cooped up a bit, unfortunately - we did some reading, watched some television, and even watched movie trailers online... I kept deciding what was or wasn't "Appropriate for Children." My default answer is that anything I'm not interested in isn't.

Mommy made a fantastic soup for dinner that really blew our minds - after that, Daddy and I played some of his new video game, which really got me riled up and excited before bedtime, unfortunately.

Meanwhile, I asked Daddy that since his friend Lisa isn't at his work anymore and it's making him kinda sad, maybe I could be his new copywriting partner and go to work with him every day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!