Sunday, May 31, 2009

Off-Roading

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was tossing and turning in bed with my parents pretty early last night - as a result, I'm not sure that any of us got enough sleep. This would come back to haunt us all during the course of the day.

The good news about my swimming class is that we didn't get a repeat of last week's shenanigans... I was happy to get into the water and play and swim as usual, and even leapt into the water from the deck without assistance! Of course, all this excitement tired me out, which made me kinda cranky and demanding.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy took me to the bookstore, where we all bought a lot of stuff and I played with some kid I met in the kid's section. I dunno what his name was, but I called him 'David'. It worked. We did some more driving about town, and then came home. Mommy collapsed in bed with a headache, so after I got a papercut and freaked out, Daddy put me in my bike trailer and took me for a ride through the park - on Moms bike. We went off-roading along the dirt paths... it was fun. I ate corn puffs and cheered whenever we'd splash in the mud or bounce over bumps.

Daddy and I came home... Daddy cleaned up the house and passed out. Mommy wasn't up for making dinner, so Daddy went out and brought some cheeseburgers and a wicked thunderstorm with him.

Listening to: Art Brut - Art Brut Vs. Satan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!