Sunday, May 17, 2009

Potty Boy & Fire Ant

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Lola and Olivia are here! Yippee!! So are Eric and Elizabeth! Upon waking this morning, I hung out with my visiting cousins before heading off for a quick swimming lesson. After I got back and had a shower, Lola and Olivia and I played in my room for ages. What a blast!

After a nice lunch, we loaded up into two cars and drove out to the zoo for the day. It rained off and on, so we all got kinda wet, but it didn't stop us from having a fun (and exhausting) time. I got to touch the stingrays at the new exhibit, and Lola and I chased each other all over the place, calling each other names like "Pottyboy" and "Fire Ant".

After we got back, we decompressed with a screening of an awesome movie that Olivia brought over. We joined Gammy and Grandpa for a delicious dinner, after which I was pretty much out like a light. It was quite the busy day!

Listening to: Nomo - Invisible Cities


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!