Monday, May 25, 2009

Puppets & Gelato

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Awesome day today. The morning was fairly low-key - the most exciting part was taking Mommy to the butcher to buy groceries. Big deal. Anyway, after lunch, Daddy and Cinnamon Bunny and I went downtown to visit our friend Kristen, and we sure had a great time! I got to meet Gramps, her hamster (I even got to feed him!) and play with some cool puppets and stuff! Daddy's friends Renee and Mike came over, and we did a quick photoshoot in the nearby alleys and out on the street for an upcoming puppet show Renee and Kristen are putting on. The puppet Renee made sure is awesome!

The best part of the day, though, was when we all finally went for ice cream! I had a lovely raspberry gelato (dairy and wheat free) and enjoyed my visit with Kristen and Renee and Mike. As soon as Daddy headed home, I asked to hang out with Kristen again sometime. She's so cool!

When we got home, Lisa and Leo were waiting for us! We all had dinner outside, and sometimes even Cool Uncle Gareth joined us - until it was time for him to go back to You Nork. Leo and I ran around in the backyard and played hide-and-seek with Lisa... Leo would laugh every time any of us said the word 'Goose', so... it was said a lot. As soon as Lisa and Leo went home, it was bedtime... and I was out like a LIGHT.

Listening to: Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted To Sin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!