Thursday, May 28, 2009

Remember the Good Times

[As transcribed by Daddy]

While bidding adieu to Daddy as he headed off to work and Mommy & I went to dance class, I asked him to "Remember all the good times we had!" Strange, but funny. Reportedly, I was really into my dinosaur-shaped cheese snack during my class.

Mommy and I had a quiet day at home, and I used the computer as it poured outside. Later in the afternoon, Gammy drove Mommy and I to the Doctor's office. While we were there, Gammy ran into an old friend of the family - I called him "Uncle Afshin" and was pretty friendly around him. He told me to say hi to my Daddy when I got home, but I forgot what I was supposed to tell him.

Daddy was late from work again, but got home in time to help put me to bed. Mommy made some awesome chicken and guacamole burgers for dinner, but there was something on the broiler which filled the apartment with very very spicy smoke. We all coughed ourselves to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!