Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seaton Trail IX

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm still pretty sad that Eric and Elizabeth and Lola and Olivia have gone home. Oh well. I watched some TV this morning and played some video games, and brought Daddy breakfast in bed with Mommy. After some gerdening work and a simple lunch, we hopped in the car and decided to take Basil out for a hike!

We went back to the Seaton Trail, and were kinda surprised by the large amount of Victoria Day hiking traffic. We tried a new chunk of the trail that we hadn't done before - it was great! Lots of hills, gullies, and fiddleheads. While we walked, Daddy and I discussed the nature of the Universe, and I recited my own weird / skewed / awesome version of The Wizard of Oz (one where Aunt Em and Uncle Henry AND their house AND their swimming pool AND their in-house zoo accompanied Dorothy on her quest).

Once we were home, Mommy and I had a quiet evening after Daddy and Lisa had a quick production meeting downtown with Kristin and Jim. I fought going to bed, but passed out once Cinnamon Bunny was back in my arms.

Listening to: Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Streetcore


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!