Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tales of Dinosaurs and Allergies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to dance class this morning... I danced away while Mommy waited around, knitting a toy frog for Daddy's Partner's Niece, who is in the hospital battling leukemia (and could use your support). Soon after, Grandpa graciously took us to the chiropractor's office, where I regaled Babak with tales of dinosaurs and allergies while he fixed Mommy's back.

After some nice lunch at home, we had a quiet afternoon... I managed to pretty much stay off the computer again, and when Cinnamon Bunny requested some fresh air, we took him for a quick walk around the block.

After Daddy came home, it was time for homemade sushi and asinine battles with a local raccoon who wouldn't stay away from Mommy's birdfeeder.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!