Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WTF

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I both kinda slept in this morning, and missed playschool. I really wanted to go to the playground, but Mommy told me that I'd have to clean my room first. Of course, such an undertaking takes all day, so...

...after we got my room cleaned, we moved over to the bathroom, which Mommy really tore apart and prepped for some caulking. Meanwhile, I was so happy to have a clean room that I decided I'd rather play there than at a silly playground.

After I randomly wrote the acronym "WTF" on my easel, Mommy took me to the drug store to buy some stuff - I had a hard time choosing which treat I wanted, and settled on some Skittles. I ate too many of them, and somehow got Skittleguts all over my face! Daddy came home from work (a rough, rough day) and my Skittle-derived mania helped cheer him up a bit. We had dinner, did some grocery shopping, and went to bed.

WTF indeed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!