Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bunny Bugs and Clover's Club

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took the subway over to Carrot Common today - a nice local organic grocer / health-food place that I havem't been to since I was, like, a baby or something. We had a good time, getting groceries and doing some window-shopping and stuff. On the way home, we were gonna check out the grand re-opening of the local farmers market, but it looks like it's not happening... maybe due to the recent garbage strike.

I really wanted a scratch card from the corner store (Nana is quite the influence on me), but settled for a lollypop instead.I exclaimed to Mommy that it was a 'Bunny Bugs' lollypop... on closer inspection, Mommy discovered that it had pictures of Bugs Bunny on it.

After we got home, I made a sign for my bedroom door reading "CLOVERS CB" - I told Mommy it was supposed to read 'Clover's Club.' We fixed the sign and put it on my door - anyone who wants to join Clover's Club is totally allowed!

Daddy was late at work again and didn't get home until after I went to bed... but I'm not mad. He can still join my club.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!