Monday, June 08, 2009

The Canadian Pavilion

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I joined Gammy and Grandpa at their place, and we watched the Turkish GP together - I was very happy that my favourite, Jensen Button won.

After some lunch, Daddy and I headed out on yet another one of our 'Daddy-Daughter Days'... we stopped off to sell some of his old CDs, and then drove to the zoo! We had a really good time - for the first time I can remember, we went to the Canadian pavilion and checked out the Grizzly Bear, did a lot of walking, bumped into Ursula, and then got a big toothy smile from our old favourite the Tapir (see photo).

After a nice drive home, Mommy made us a big sushi dinner. Daddy and I played some video games together, and then it was off to bed - I was pretty exhausted from that walk to and from the Canadian Pavilion.

Listening to: Ween - Pure Guava


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!