Thursday, June 25, 2009

Carol Brown Just Took A Bus Out Of Town

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was out at a client presentation before I was even awake. I hadn't really seen that guy in, like, 24 hours! No fair! I took out my frustrations in the backyard by getting ahold of the garden hose and just drenching everything in site. Mommy, Basil, Mommy's book, and of course myself. Mommy made me put on my bathing suit - I ran through the sprinkler with my dinosaurs, one by one. Then it was over to the sandbox, where I quickly dried off in the piping hot summer air - and got sand everywhere!

Later on during the day, I watched some television and played some video games before Daddy FINALLY came home from the office and joined Mommy and I for dinner. Daddy and I decided to go out for a drive together - he took me to the record store, and then we went to Starbucks and I got a juice. I decided I wanted to go to Best Buy to play some car-related video games, and then we sang songs on the way home! What a fantastic evening.

Listening to: God Help The Girl - God Help The Girl


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!