Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Case of the Missing Cell Phone

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took Basil for a pretty nice walk today, and along the way I kinda fell down and skinned my knee. I've got something of a blood phobia, so that kinda thing really freaks me out. I'm okay now, though. Once we got home, we all played outside... I dragged a whole bunch of my toys into the yard and played with them there.

Later in the day, Mommy lost her cell phone. The two of us must have turned the whole place upside-down looking for it! After Daddy came home from work and helped us look, we heard her phone ring... ...buried in the comforter on my bed. Mommy asked me why my phone was there, and I told her "Because I put it there." Then she was all "So, why didn't you tell me it was there?!" and I was all "I forgot!".

Daddy and I played together before dinner, and afterwards I joined my parents for a fun evening of grocery shopping.

Listening to: Eels - Hombre Lobo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!