Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Christmas in June

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was a much better behaved kid today compared to how I was yesterday. Mommy and I took it pretty easy - it was so hot and sunny outside that I asked to watched my Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD.

I visited with Gammy and Grandpa and the visiting Nixons today, which was really nice - for some reason, I was excited to show Wendy my "bright bright bright bright bright bright bright pink" bathing suit. I'm sure she found it fascinating.

Mommy cleaned the living room today - while she did that, I cleaned my own room, and then messed it all up again. After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I grocery shopping and to the bank to deposit his Cash Cab winnings!

Check out Cool Uncle Gareth's recent photos from his trip to Greece and Italy here!

Listening to: Cake - Motorcade Of Generosity


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!