Monday, June 01, 2009

Clo-Varr The Dandelion Smiter

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After some delicious pancakes, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I drove over to the supermarket, picked up some picnic food, and then went on a long drive through the city to the town of Cheltenham, where we found a nice trailhead and had a picnic right in the middle of what felt like a freezing windstorm! We then went for a nice (but ridiculously straight) hike, where I walked through some tall grass, played with buttercups, and where Daddy taught me how to kick dandelion stalks. He and Mommy called me 'Clo-Varr The Dandelion Smiter", but I didn't like that.

We took a quick trip to the nearby Cheltenham Badlands, where I did my best to get my parents to play "Little Red Riding Hood" with me. After carefully walking up and down the rolling read hills and enjoying some slender walkways, we drove home through the city again. I slept in the car.

Once we were home, we had a nice evening of Dinner and video games.

Listening to: Brak Presents The Brak Album Starring Brak


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!