Friday, June 26, 2009

Clover's First Blog Request

[As transcribed by Daddy]

In a sign that one day I will want to take over writing this blog from Daddy - today I made my first ever blog request. Despite not knowing who Michael Jackson is or why he's culturally significant, I specifically asked to be photographed learning of his death on the internet, and then I asked that this posed photograph be posted on the blog.

Aside from that, I watched a Harry Potter movie with Mommy during the day, and kinda liked it (although I made sure we paused it in the middle so that I could watch my daily episode of Little Bear). During the movie a massive thunderstorm rolled in, which frightened Basil quite a lot.

After the rain cleared, I played in the puddles a little bit, and when Daddy came home, he took Mommy and I outside to take photos of the huge and beautiful rainbow that appeared in the sky! I was really worried I was gonna get squished by a car. Mommy, who wasn't feeling great, then finally made the Little Bear-inspired fish stew I've been requesting for months. None of us liked it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!