Friday, June 19, 2009

Five Hours in Philly?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up nice and early today so that we could spend some quality time with Nana and Jim before heading home. After breakfast and a nice visit, we left Virginia at 9:30, made it to the airport, and boarded a flight from Lynchburg to Charlotte - I waved goodbye to Nana until the plane was in the air!

We had a ridiculously short connection to make in NC - we ran to our next flight (skipping a meal), and ended up waiting on the runway for an extra hour or something. Unfortunately...

...this meant that we also missed our NEXT connecting flight from Philadelphia to Buffalo. As a result, Mommy and I had to wait for the next flight - which meant we had to kill five hours in the airport lounge in Philly. Thank God I had books and notepads and pens and activity books. We ate some food, went on some walks, and I made friends with everyone in sight. Finally, we boarded the plane and flew to Buffalo. I entertained the people around me (except for the lady next to Mommy, who seemed annoyed).

Daddy was happy to meet us in Buffalo - and we were really happy to see him! He drove me back home to Toronto - I was zonked for the entire drive. We got home after midnight - funny thing is, if Mommy and I had driven home from Virginia, we would have gotten home faster.

Listening to: The Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!