Friday, June 05, 2009

Great Day for Up!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was hanging out in my room with Basil, and then complained to Mommy that something in there smelled really bad. Worried I had left food in there or something, Mommy came into my room - I pointed at Basil and said "It's THAT."

Mommy mowed the lawn today and did a lot of tidying, while I avoided any and all work. After lunch, Mommy took me to the local movie theatre to catch a new movie I haven't seen before! I was so excited - and even though I kinda cried during some of the scary or sad parts (like the part where the bird got bitten on the leg, and I was worried it wouldn't be able to take care of its kids), I really seemed to enjoy it. "Up" was awesome!

After we came home, Daddy played spaceships with me and watched some funny Muppet videos on the internet. Suddenly, the internet went down right when I wanted to watch "Mahna Mahna"... so I cried and screamed "Maaaahhnaaa Maaaaahhnnaaaa!" as I was dragged to bed. I didn't think it was funny when Daddy filled in the "Doot-doot" parts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!