Thursday, June 18, 2009

Harassment!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was rainy again - luckily, Nana bought me a cool rock painting kit, so I painted rocks. It sounds more interesting than it sounds, I promise. A bunch of us drove to the village of Chatham, where Mommy found me a pretty cool book - and after peeking in on an antique store, we stopped at a nice place for lunch (I had a hamburger patty and fries). All was fine until we stopped at a bank to get some money... apparently there are no ATM machines in the banks in Chatham, VA. Bizarre.

I mowed the lawn with Jim today, which was a lot of fun! Jim was kinda joking around with me... Nana asked me if Jim was harassing me. Now, I have NO IDEA what "harassing" means, but I picked up that it was something bad... and even though I dunno what it is, the idea that Jim was doing it AT me made me pretty upset. How dare he?! I stormed into the house - Mommy asked me what was the matter, and I said "Don't worry Mommy, you'll hear." I went inside and let loose with a purposefully audible angry outburst.

Whatever, maybe it was all the steak I had for dinner. Best get it out of my system before coming home tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!