Monday, June 29, 2009

Lord of the Dance

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was pouring with rain for the better part of the day - which sucks for everyone in town for the massive Pride Parade (made even worse by the continuing garbage strike). Ah well. We all kinda stayed indoors today - Daddy and I played video games, I did some drawing, and watched some TV. Oddly enough, my parents needed to run some errands - I asked to stay with Gammy instead, who happily watched programs about Celtic step-dancing with me. You should see my attempt - not exactly graceful, but most assuredly energetic!

After my folks came home, Mommy started work on dinner and Daddy had a nap while I tried to wake him up to play with me. We all ate a ton of food, watched some television, and as soon as the sun came up, we headed down to the beach for a nice walk. The sun was setting, I threw rocks into the water (nearly hitting Daddy several times), and was afraid of the tide.

As soon as I went to bed, the rain made quite the comeback.

Listening to: Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!