Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lottery Winner

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up with the kittens today at Aunt Trina's house - one of them, a goofy looking orange one that Mommy named 'Argus' has become a favourite of ours. If Daddy wasn't so allergic to cats, we'd totally take him home. I'm sure Basil and Gammy would take issue that as well, actually.

I was playing outside and spooked the dog, causing him to run into me - I fell over and scraped my knee and the side of the my face. If you know me, you know how paranoid of scrapes and boo-boos and stuff I am (as well as how prone I am to getting them). I threw something of a fit, but I'm okay now.

Anyway, today Papa dropped us off at Nana's as he drove back to South Carolina, and we bid him a sad goodbye. Later, Nana and Jim took us to North Carolina to buy scratch tickets - I scratched one and won two bucks!!! I was so excited! We went to the dollar store and bought two new dinosaurs!

Other than that, we kept things quiet - we bought some cookie dough, I went for a walk with Mommy and Nana and Charlie, drew some pictures for Nana, was pretty excited to see (and use) a computer, plus I got to stay up late to see the fireflies outside!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!