Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Manicure / Pedicure

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was fairly uneventful. I did an awful lot of playing in my room, even when I wasn't supposed to be. For example, while cleaning my room, I went from carefully putting away my toys to suddenly finding myself playing with my toys.

Mommy and I took a nice walk over to the drug store, where I wanted a magazine or a treat or something. I was talked out of a snack and into some toenail polish, which came in handy when we went home... to celebrate me not biting my nails, Mommy gave me a little manicure and pedicure. She clipped my fingernails (something she hasn't done since I was a baby) and painted my toenails.

I also got to talk to a bunch of my southern relatives over the phone today. Other than all that... I seemed kinda exhausted and probably a little bit cranky. I got to stay up a little later than usual, though. That's always something of a treat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!