Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Marshmallow Incident

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was cool. Mommy and I had a nice time together just doin' the usual thing... we snuggled, played tickle games, played board games, played outside, and even did some baking together. We took the marshmallows we've been cooking over the past few days, cut them up, and coated them in shaved coconut. The funny part came later on, when Mommy saw me playing in my room and noticed that I was covered in marshmallow. She asked me if I had snuck some, and I had the audacity to suggest that I didn't. Soon Mommy discovered mass quantities of raw marshmallow sheets had been eaten off of the pan in the kitchen... she raised strong concerns that I might have a stomach ache. We talked it out after some nervous drama. When Daddy came home from work, I asked that she not tell him.

After a lovely (non-marshmallow-based) dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I to the grocery store where we bought enough stuff for him to eat while Mommy and I are on vacation in South Carolina this week.

In other news, the concept artwork I helped Daddy with for his new Invesco Trimark project were a big hit at the office. I'm ready to be an art director too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!