Saturday, June 06, 2009

Meta-Portrait

[As transcribed by Daddy]

All before lunch today, Mommy and I did some laundry outside, played with my toys and made little diorama scenes in the lawn, took the dog for a pretty awesome walk through the park, and then we got ahold of a huge saw and used it to cut down one of the neighbour's treebranches - it was reaching over our backyard fence and really kinda casting a huge shadow over my sandbox and the lawn (don't worry, we asked permission first). Mommy makes for a great lumberjack!

After lunch, Mommy and I took the subway to the Doctor's Office... I wasn't too thrilled to be going. I anticipated being pretty bored, which I was (although it was funny to watch me play with my toys in the middle of a pretty packed waiting room). I surprised Mommy by drawing a really cool picture of myself drawing a picture of myself. Very meta!

After we got home, I played with Daddy before dinner, and then we watched some game shows before bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!