Sunday, June 07, 2009

International Trail Day, or something

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was my last swimming lesson, and I can't say that I entirely decided to play ball, exactly. I didn't ever feel like doing what my instructors wanted, and was kinda on the difficult side. Oh well. After we came home, I watched Daddy play video games and joined my folks for a light lunch.

Today is International Trails day or something, supposedly, so Basil and my folks and I drove out to [what we thought was] the Bruce Trail for a hike. I complained most of the way there, driving Daddy crazy, and the trail we found was kinda weird - it was littered with horse manure, flies, mosquitos, swampy marshes, and bad smells. Having said that, it was pretty good - we luckily avoided getting horribly lost, and Basil fell neck-deep into a pool of mud.

On the way home we grabbed some nice ice cream and snacks in Orangeville, and as soon as we got home, we gave Basil a much-needed bath. Like me, he wasn't really into the whole swimming thing today.

Listening to: Henry Rollins - Hot Animal Machine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!