Monday, June 22, 2009

Nipsee Nipesee Nipsee Nompsee

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For Father's Day this morning, I wrote Daddy this poem:

Father's Day
I love you.
How much do you love me sir?
Oh no, I love you six hundred hundred and seventy.
And then they met
Nipsee Nipesee Nipsee Nompsee.


I also got Daddy a black rubber ducky (I got Grandpa a blue one). For the rest of the day, with those pleasantries over with, I proceeded to drive my parents absolutely crazy!

We drove out to do some strawberry picking, but our usual berry patch was only taking cash, which we didn't have. So... we went to another little place, picked up some berries and veggies, picked up a birthday present for Nee-Nee, and then came home. I should mention that I was extra whiny and difficult the whole time.

Daddy passed out on the couch with a bad headache, Mommy prepared some food for dinner with my Grandparents and the visiting Nixons, and I bounced around from person-to-person. Dinner with Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee and the Nixons was really nice!

Hopefully I get a good night's sleep tonight and end the shenanigans.

Listening to: The Whitest Boy Alive - Rules


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!