Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Old Gammy?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a kinda quiet morning - we snuggled a lot at first, and then kinda hung out outside to get some gardening and stuff done before heading out on our trip to the States tomorrow. The rain hit us pretty hard in the afternoon, so we came inside and did the regular daytime stuff... you know, drawing pictures and video games and stuff. Basil and I visited with Gammy a whole lot, too. She's pretty cool. When I found out it was her birthday tomorrow I was excited, but expressed a lot of concern that she was gonna be an old lady.

The Nixons are back to visit Gammy and Grandpa, and for some reason I was really kinda keen on Uncle Roger. I invited him to see my room - in order to clean it up for him, I moved all of the stuff off of the floor and onto my bed. Mommy didn't think that was sufficient, so there was no visit.

We had a nice birthday dinner for Gammy - and the Nixons even game me my first fourth birthday present a little early! Awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!