Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pawley's Island

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a nice breakfast, Papa drove Mommy and I all the way to the ocean! How cool is that?! We went to Pawley's Island and made a (pretty sad) sandcastle, walked along the beach, and even splashed and played in the water! I didn't like getting water in my face, and Mommy had a tough time taking pictures, but we really did have an awesome time... maybe even better than the last time I was here!

After eating a quick lunch and multiple bathroom breaks, we went to visit Mommy's Grandma again. As usual, I was really nervous about going in, but once I was there I was pretty awesome and sweet and extremely friendly. Papa snoozed in the car while Mommy and I waited out another thunderstorm.

Next, we went to Mommy's Uncle Russel's place, where everyone watched me play with my little cousin Tommy... we played so well and were so watchable that everyone forgot to eat dinner. Mommy and Papa and I ended up heading back to Papa's house and having a really late dinner there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!