Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Plant Planted in the Planter

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up pretty early this morning and paid Gammy a visit - I was happy to see her for the first time in something like a week! She gave me a quick update on how the bean plant I planted in the planter on her deck is doing, as well as her tomato plants and stuff.

Mommy and I had a nice, travel-free day. Actually, at one point we took the bus up to the mall (apparently Daddy neither ate any food nor purchased any new food while we were gone), but we didn't buy anything.

After Daddy came home from work, we had a nice dinner and then Daddy and I hung out and played and read books before bed. We both missed each other a lot over the past week!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!