Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pontooning

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Papa took Mommy and I to the local resturant for some breakfast, and then we met up with Mrs. Richardson, who drove us to the town of Manning, where I bought a life jacket.

Then it was back to Mrs. Richardson's house, where we met her son John and his girlfriend - they took us out to Lake Santee, where we went for a lovely ride on a pontoon boat. I was under the impression that there would be fishing - when I learned there wasn't, I was pretty upset. Luckily, someone found a rod, and despite no fish being caught, I was happy to have gone fishing.

We all went swimming - luckily, John's neighbours have a whole bunch of little girls who played in the water with me. It was really fun! The only way to lure me away from the good times was the promise of hamburgers, which I devoured along with corn, chips, and a box of Cracker Jack. Mommy got her second sunburn in as many days.

John entertained me with his remote control airplane, and then played us all some lovely songs on the guitar - I sang 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' with him. Very sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!