Saturday, June 27, 2009

Poop Announcement

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After watching a few Michael Jackson music videos on the internet (I Like the one with the zombies), getting a crazy amount of hits to my Flickr feed thanks to yesterday's picture (which someone Tweeted), Mommy and I decided to take the bus out to the beaches to do some shopping.

We bought some napkins, a candle, and I even picked up a new pair of sneakers and a balloon! We went for a nice pasta lunch, which was pretty delicious, and then we went to the toy store to buy a new Playmobil toy - as a reward for not biting my fingernails, of course (Daddy's still waiting on that PS3). I need to learn that I don't have to announce "I HAVE TO POOP" to an entire toy store, though.

We took the bus home and had a nice dinner - joined by Daddy, who got home a little late due to a company team building exercise out in the middle of nowhere. He helped sing me to sleep after my bath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!