Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eating like a Hobbit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, today was definately the quietest day of the trip, which is probably what caused all of the excitement and momentum to just kinda hit me while my guard is down, making me pretty testy and grumpy. For example, the papercut I got today pretty much ruined it - I went through three band-aids and a whole lot of pain and suffering, let me tell you!

Nana and Jim visited us all here at Aunt Trinas, and brought a big old birthday cake with them for Zoe's birthday next weekend. Mommy made a delicious peach cobbler. At one point, Papa pointed out a bush behind Trina's house and warned everyone not to let me see it, lest I pick the berries off of it. However, when he pointed it out, he also pointed it out to me. I stripped it of berries in record time.

Zoe thinks I eat like a hobbit. For breakfast, I ate cereal with berries, a broccoli omelette, bacon, one of Mommy's poached eggs, and a giant peach.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!