Friday, June 12, 2009

The Tick

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Phew! What a day! I had two huge breakfasts - one at Papa's, and one at 'Fred's' restaurant (actually Joyce's restaurant... I couldn't remember her name so I called her 'Fred'). Next, we drove over to see Mommy's Grandma at the senior's home. I was nervous about seeing her again, but they let me push her up and down the halls in her wheelchair, so that was fun. We left as friends.

Mommy discovered a tick living on my tummy - it really freaked me out, and I remained nervous about ticks and things, and have been continually checking to make sure there isn't another one there. Yikes.

We went to a nice restaurant for lunch (I ate a lot), and then we took Mrs. Richardson's car in for servicing, and I had a popsicle while we waited. Back at Papa's, we tried to do some berry picking... after Mommy and Papa got the four-wheeler out of the mud it was buried in, Papa took me for some rides on it - I even got to "rock and roll" by turning the gas on. Awesome!

We visited my goat Pumpkin at her new owner's place, visited Brenda at her store, did some more berry picking (I seem to even love the sour and unripened berries), and then went home for another sandwich and bedtime. A fantastic, churning and boiling thunderstorm filled the sky, blocking out the sun, and knocking out the power. We loved it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!