Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Trading with Téa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, it was my final playschool class of the year... kindergarten, here we come! Anyway, I said my good-byes to friends like Téa[sp?], who I traded hats with.

Mommy and I had a pretty enjoyable afternoon. After lunch, she did some gardening and stuff while I played. We did some of the usual stuff, like playing dominoes, practicing reading and writing (my handwriting is bizarrely legible or a kid my age), and I even got to hang out with Grandpa for a bit today.

Daddy was out appearing on a television show after work, so Mommy and I had the early evening to ourselves. We watched a really fun movie that we rented yesterday and ate pizza and wings. Pretty awesome :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!