Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Unexpected Choice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the drug store to pick up some supplies for our massive trip to South Caroline - I really wanted to buy an activity book, which they didn't have. Mommy let me pick anything else... and my choice? A HUGE BAG OF FROZEN CHICKEN WINGS. Even better than an activity book.

After coming home and eating almost the whole bag (we're talking something like 40 wings!), Mommy cut me off, which upset me a little bit. We took a trip to the chiropractor, so Mommy could get her back fixed, and then came home again. I think I was still probably covered in BBQ sauce.

Daddy came home from work and took Mommy and I out for dinner after a quick visit with Julie & Sarah - I wasn't exactly starving after all those chicken wings, but Daddy taught me how to eat spare ribs like a champ. When we came home I didn't want to go to bed - I'm so excited for tomorrow's trip! And full!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!