Sunday, June 28, 2009

Watching Tightrope Walkers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning of playing, video games, and Saturday morning cartoons before Mommy and I got Daddy out of bed and we headed out for the day. I asked to go for a picnic, so Daddy and I bought supplies at the grocery store and then we went out to a park in the city and had a nice meal while we watched tightrope-walkers train a few feet away.

The bunch of us drove way back out to the Strawberry Patch for the second Saturday in a row (I slept for most of the way)... THIS time they were open. We picked a few cartons of strawberries, I ate about twice as many as I put in my basket, and Daddy almost got sunstroke.

We then drove to a nearby mall where we looked at boos and did some window shopping. We all got some new clothes - I got a new pair of sandals! We drove all the way home, picked up a rotisserie chicken along the way, and devoured it for dinner. Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!