Sunday, June 21, 2009

We're off to see the Wizard

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up before my parents and kinda ran rampant through the house. I visited my grandparents - they gave me some tea and a waffle. Cool, eh? I had a quiet morning... after a simple lunch, I joined my parents for a trip to the butcher, and then I played some video games with Daddy.

After Daddy took Grandpa out to a movie for father's day, I ate a whole package of rice crackers, watched some television, visited with Gammy, and really really hoped that Daddy would bring back The Wizard of Oz - a movie I decided that I'm finally ready to watch!

Well, he didn't. So... he had to go out once more and get it. Once he had it, he joined us for dinner - at my request, we ate pizza and chicken wings, and watched The Wizard of Oz. I wasn't scared at all! I even got to stay up past my bedtime!

Listening to: Spinal Tap - Back From The Dead


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!