Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Another Failed Scallop Attempt

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's pretty clear that I'm happy to be home today, because I pretty much played and played with all of my toys today, leaving none out of the equation. While Daddy returned the rental car, Mommy and I went out to the local farmer's market (which has finally re-opened despite the continuing garbage strike) and bought some fruits and veggies.

Later in the afternoon, Daddy took Mommy and I to the grocery store, where we stocked up on groceries and stuff. We came home, Daddy headed out to run a few errands, while Mommy and I had a quiet evening. I made some new dioramas in my bedroom.

Mommy made me a scallop sandwich for dinner - at first I liked it, but then decided that as was the case a few days ago, I still don't like scallops very much. I dunno why my parents keep trying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!