Monday, July 13, 2009

Bad Mitten

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a lovely breakfast of sorghum and buckwheat pancakes, Mommy and Daddy and I played a fun game of "badmitten" in the backyard... what a blast! We followed that up with some lunch of leftovers, and then we drove out west past Milton and found a Bruce sidetrail that we hadn't hiked before. All was going well until I had to pee, and I accidentally peed all over my pants. Not IN them, but ON them. It's hard to explain. Anyway.

Despite Mommy spraying Daddy in the eye with insect repellent, we had a nice drive home, avoiding the traffic and insanity of the Hondo Indy in town. Daddy fell asleep on the couch again, and I played while Mommy made us a delicious dinner - that's three whole meals on the patio table. I think that's the first time this year we've done that.

I had an awesome bath, and got to eat a green bean from Gammy's garden before bed. I'm most likely gonna have tons of dreams about my upcoming birthday, which I'm pretty jazzed about. Cinnamon Bunny's birthday is around the same time, apparently.

Listening to: Len - You Can't Stop The Bum Rush


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!