Friday, July 24, 2009

Becoming Picky

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy left for work before I woke up again! Argh! Luckily he didn't stay too late, and I got to play with him when he came home ... even if he kept falling asleep.

I had a good morning, and visited with Cool Uncle Gareth for a bit. Yesterday I made an awesome picture frame out of Tinkertoys, so I put a drawing it it and had everyone admire my work. Grandpa drove Mommy and I out to the grocery store, which was kinda fun. I liked that... it made up for the fact that we didn't get to go to the mall. I found a box of Rice Krispies with dinosaurs on the box.

Mommy and I played board games, but I got kinda mad when I lost, and took it out on the meals we had today - suddenly I'm becoming very picky. At lunch I didn't like the chicken wings that I enjoyed the other day, and hardly touched my dinner. This is weird, because I've always been such an easy-going eater.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!