Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beets.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was kinda annoyed with Mommy this morning - I had things to do, but she was sick and unavailable to, like, play with me and stuff. I went over to Gammy's place and hung out with her instead - Gammy even fed me lunch.

Once Mommy was feeling up to it, we went to the local farmer's market (you should have seen the disgusted look on my face when she bought beets) and then to the organic grocer's, where I told my life story to anyone who would listen, and where Mommy and I picked up a bunch of party favours for this weekend.

After we came home, Mommy made several small sample birthday cakes for her and I plus Daddy and my grandparents to test out (I think the sweet potato version has won). Finally, after finishing some of the best television they had ever watched, my parents got me out of bed to go and sleep with them, for some reason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!