Saturday, August 01, 2009

The 'Red Carrot' Ruse

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The folks from Daddy's old comic store regularly drop his comics off at his office now that they've closed their retail location, but since Daddy had the day off from work, we all took the subway down to the Eaton Centre to meet Doris with Daddy's comics. Once we had 'em, we went for a delicious Thai lunch - they tricked me into eating beets by telling me they were 'red carrots', which I loved.

We went to the big bookstore around the corner from the restaurant, and aside from the blood-curdling scream I let out on the escalator which terrified every soul in the store (I'm extremely afraid of down-escalators), I had a nice time. We went to the record store, got some ice cream, and headed home, where I played.

Due to a lack of available wheels, we couldn't do the planned grocery run, so we ordered pizza and wings and watched an awesome but kinda scary movie during dinner. What a great day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!