Tuesday, July 28, 2009

End of the Garbage Strike

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early and went over to Gammy's house to watch cartoons before coming back home to wake up my parents. Daddy was off to a photoshoot for work - Mommy and I spent a good chunk of the day having fun AWAY from the computer or television. We played board games, did a whole bunch of dinosaur-related crafts, and then I played for ages and ages in my room by myself.

Daddy came home from work a little bit early and had a nap (he's had very little sleep over the past few nights) before heading out for another photoshoot before dinner! I have to say, I was really annoyed that he, like, went to work TWICE in one day.

In other news, it sounds like the citywide garbage strike is ending within the week. That's good. maybe my planned summer camp will become a reality after all! And it won't smell bad outside!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!