Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Fishy Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I really really really wanted Mommy to play with me - and she kinda did, but for the most part she had lot of tidying and housekeeping to take care of, so I was kinda out of luck. I wasn't even really allowed to watch TV or use the computer, so I felt a little shafted, actually. I played and stuff, but ended up being pretty whiny and sad. I called Papa on the phone to wish him a happy birthday, and I did a lot of colouring.

For lunch I ate a mountain-sized tuna salad sandwich, and then I ate tons more tuna salad for a snack. At dinnertime, Mommy made Daddy and I some catfish - so it was a pretty fishy day! We all played restaurant, cuddled and jumped on the bed, and Mommy posted a bunch of my drawings around the house and stuff!

Listening to: Passion Pit - Manners


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!